Online Payment & Refund Policy
Methods of Payment
- Etherlive have selected WorldPay to manage the processing of payments through our website.
- WorldPay’s payment solutions are trusted and utilised by thousands of businesses, big and small, in nearly all parts of the world. WorldPay’s e-commerce solutions are secure and easy-to-use and have enabled customers to gain access to valuable products and services over the Internet.
- With WorldPay, you are provided with a variety of options for payment for Etherlive services, such as Visa, MasterCard, Switch and all the major credit cards. We also accept debit cards.
- Customers may request a refund for services up until the point any works have taken place. Works taken place include planning, delivery, installation, support and removal of equipment as per the services requested by the customer. Etherlive will confirm what value of refund is due according to Etherlive terms and conditions.
- To request a refund please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting our invoice number (you will have received this in the email receipt from Etherlive) or by quoting the date of payment and the name of the person who made the payment.
- All refunds will be processed within 7 days and be credited to the payment card used to make the original payment.
- We are committed to the security of your information and will investigate reported unauthorised usage of an account immediately and refund customers within twenty-four hours for any breach of security as a result of internal company security transgressions.
- All refunds are subject to security controls and customers will need to give correct answers to security questions before refunds are made.
Payment Information Data Storage
- Data storage on WorldPay systems, and the communication between WorldPay and the worldwide banking networks, is regularly audited by the banking authorities to ensure a secure transaction environment. WorldPay also ensure that they stay up-to-date with the latest versions of any third-party code they use, and continually review their own proprietary code.
- Etherlive does not have access to the information within the online payment transaction and does not store any credit/debit card information.
- Customer data pertinent to processing payment information including customer name, contact information and transaction amount are held for up to 6 years to comply with UK Government limited company requirements. This data is held on a secure, GDPR compliant system. Data is not used for marketing purposes unless you have requested us to do so.